Flexible Production Space one stop from Midtown Manhattan
In the new film/tv center in Long Island City
Stage and Production Offices at Reasonable Rates.
Perfect for film, television, music videos, casting, photo shoots.
- 1725 Square feet of Office and Stage
- 50 x 22 foot stage with Grid (10.5 to the Grid)
- 3 Phase Power
- Air Conditioned Stage
- Outdoor patio space
- Grip, Kino Flo, Ari kits, and LED panels available
- 1.5 blocks from P.S. 1, 2 blocks from East River, 7 blocks from Silver Cup Studios
- Easily accessible from 7, E and M trains, blocks from Midtown Tunnel and L.I.E, Queensboro (Ed Koch!) Bridge and ferry service…
Industrial loft space with stunning end-to-end six foot high vintage casement windows. This open space transforms into a gorgeous production location/stage with contiguous office space and giant outdoor patio. There is also a rooftop with skyline views that can be used for shooting. One stop from Grand Central and East 53rd St. and incredibly easy to access by subway, car (Queensboro and Midtown Tunnel are a few blocks away) and even ferry. Additional space may be available depending on needs and project. Numerous videos and episodic TV have been shot here, including the Discovered music series for Sundance TV. The space is quiet but not soundproofed and on the second floor with no elevator.
Map & Floor plan
Contact Chris Torella 718.606.9840